1. what good news about dita does ditto know?
2. what does ditto say to dita related to the news?
3. what do the expressions mean
4. what is ditto’s purpose of saying that to dita
5. how does dita respond to what ditto says?
6. when do you think you will say ‘congratulations’ to other people?
1. What good news about Dita does Ditto know?
Ditto knows good news about Dita has won the first winner of the story telling competition in her school.
2. What does Ditto say to Dita related to the news?
Ditto says, “Congratulations for being the first winner of the school story telling competition! Excellent. You really did it well.”
3. What do the expressions mean?
The expressions mean Ditto is happy with Dita’s achievement.
4. What is Ditto’s purpose of saying that to Dita?
Ditto’s purpose of saying that to Dita is to express his happiness about Dita’s achievement as the first winner of the school story telling competition.
5. How does Dita respond to what Ditto says?
Dita responds to what Ditto says gratefully and happily.
6. When do you think you will say ‘congratulations’ to other people?
I think I will say ‘congratulations’ to other people when we hear good news about someone’s achievement, promotion, graduation, etc.